- Availability date: 01/08/2017 or 15/08/2017 or 01/09/2017
- Price per month: €500,-
- Deposit: €1000,-
- Minimum renting period: 12 months
- Furnished: Yes.
- Other tenants: Yes - 3 other rooms (2 showers, 2 toilets and 1 kitchen shared among tenants), boys and girls all students.
- Bills included: Gas, Water, Electricity and Internet are included in the price
- Extra's: Washing machine is available - with using coins - in the house. Cleaning service included in the price
What we liked about this accommodation:
- It is very close to the SBE (10-12 minutes walk).
- There is a nice courtyard where students of the apartment like to have gatherings.
- The other students of this apartment are boys and girls of different nationalities, all students.
- The room is very cosy and has a large window which gives it a lot of natural light.
What to keep in mind about this accommodation:
- The accommodation is furnished.
- The kitchen is a little bit small but there is an extra storage room with a big fridge and shelves.
Location and Neighbourhood
The room is located in a three bedrooms apartment at Gentiaanstraat. Close to the house you have a Plus supermarket (15 minutes walk), and the faculties of Law, Fasos, and SBE are reachable within 12 to 15 minutes walk.
Are you interested to book this accommodation?
If you are interested to book this accommodation:
- You can send us an email at email@example.com with the name of the street in reference. We will reply to your email within 24 working hours.
- Tell us in your email when you would like to move in and for how long.
- You can also call us at +31 85 208 4834 (from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday)
If you have any questions about the booking process, please consult our Frequently Asked Questions page and our Tenants page.